Girly Pink & Gorgeous Birthday Party

Gorgeous peonies, party ruffles and playful confetti… Bridget’s first birthday has no shortage of pretty pink details! 
Mommy, Erin Durocher, dreamed up her daughter’s Girly & PINK Ombre First Birthday Party with accents of aqua, crafted photo garland and a brilliant cake by Entirely Sweet!

PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:

– White ruffle dessert table backdrop, chocolate dipped pretzels & ombre chevron cupcake toppers
– Aqua high chair + pink glittery “one” birthday banner and embellished party hat by Crepe Confectionary
– Drizzled “Thanks for popping by!” popcorn favors
– Ruffled pink tutu birthday girl outfit (and stylish party outfit for mom too!)


DETAILS, as told by Erin

I threw a 1st birthday party for my daughter Bridget. I choose to do a pink ombre theme with some aqua accents. I did a pink ombre ruffle cake which turned out awesome. . Her high chair was wood that I painted aqua and made ruffle streamers for the background. 
Favors included candy bars with handmade wrappers to match the party and chocolate drizzled popcorn. 
My favorite feature was the photo display on the fire place. Each month I would take a photo of my daughter on her chair to show her growth. 
 I found some wood frames at Micheals that I spray painted different colors of pink and put the photos in them. I think it turned out really nice and showed her growth of the past 12 months.


VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:

– Cake and Cupcakes: Entirely Sweet
– Photographer: Sweet Bloom Photography
– Party Hat & “One” Banner: Crepe Confectionary
– Pink Straws: The Party Fairy
– Pink Ombre Paper Confetti: Max and Olivia Boutique



*
You have just read the article entitled Girly Pink & Gorgeous Birthday Party. Please read the article from ZsaZsa Bellagio – Like No Other About , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://janetrevisinglife.blogspot.com/2013/09/girly-pink-gorgeous-birthday-party.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment