I woke up this morning...





I woke up this morning thinking about my mom and how positive and enthusiastic she always is. She repeatedly reminds her family to live by the Optimist Creed. Her father, my grandfather, was founder of the Montreal chapter of Optimist International. She grew up reading this daily, as her father lived by it. So this morning I share with you the same. Print it out, put it somewhere where you can read it daily. Positive really does lead to more positive! 






So don't worry, be HAPPY!


You have just read the article entitled I woke up this morning.... Please read the article from ZsaZsa Bellagio – Like No Other About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://janetrevisinglife.blogspot.com/2013/09/i-woke-up-this-morning.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment