Art Spotlight: Sandy Welch


Artist: SANDY WELCH

Sharing with you today the work of artist Sandy Welch. If you favor vibrant, happy, whimsical, colorful and FABULOUS artwork- You will love Sandy's work. She has a new website that you simply must visit! 


“Painting is vital to my life. I paint from a youthful, fresh, feminine and passionate perspective. Summer is my mirror, and fashion is my muse. My palette is filled with the delicious colors of summer. The many faces and inner beauty of women fascinate me. I’m excited by the beauty that surrounds me. This is how I choose to create my life and my art”.




for these and more visit:


Shop Sandy Welch here:

You have just read the article entitled Art Spotlight: Sandy Welch. Please read the article from ZsaZsa Bellagio – Like No Other About , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://janetrevisinglife.blogspot.com/2013/11/art-spotlight-sandy-welch.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment