Man oh Man

via:airows


“When it comes to men, deal with them as they are, not how you’d like them to be.” 

― Greg Behrendt
He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys



1938 Vincent-HRD 498cc Meteor



“As far as I'm concerned the last good man went when Elvis died.” 

― Jennifer Crusie, Bet Me




“He knows that it's impossible to tell a wolf
from a man if
he keeps his chin up
and his teeth clean.” 

― Toby Barlow, Sharp Teeth


via:airows
via:airows



“I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naïve or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” 

― Anaïs Nin





*
You have just read the article entitled Man oh Man. Please read the article from ZsaZsa Bellagio – Like No Other About , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://janetrevisinglife.blogspot.com/2013/11/man-oh-man.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment