Home Sweet Home


“You were my home, Mother. I had no home but you” 

― Janet Fitch, White Oleander






“We will go far away, to nowhere, to conquer, to fertilize until we become tired. Then we will stop and there will be our home.” 

― Dejan Stojanovic
















“She didn't know whether she was running away from something or running to something, but she admitted that deep in her heart she wanted to go home.” 

― Beatrice Sparks, Go Ask Alice





“I had a dream, which seemed so real,
I was King of the world, so full of appeal,
Upon waking I found I wasn't alone,
In a kingdom called Home, sitting on a throne.” 

― Omar Kiam
You have just read the article entitled Home Sweet Home. Please read the article from ZsaZsa Bellagio – Like No Other About , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://janetrevisinglife.blogspot.com/2013/11/home-sweet-home_5.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment