Totally in LOVE with Bridget Davies


I'm completely in love with the work of Bridget Davies.




Bridget Davies:
"I love to paint elegant women, in beautiful clothes, in glamorous settings.

I was trained at Bretton Hall, University of Leeds where I gained a 1st class BA in Fashion and Textiles. After a spell of teaching fashion and fashion illustration in Milan, I worked in the fashion industry for several years as an embroiderer and fashion designer. After several years living abroad I returned to England and to my first love, painting figures and illustrating fashion. Since then, I have evolved into a successful freelance artist, and create from my studio in West Sussex."



samantha
eyes
Fashion Illustration with net dress
im_here
red dress
rose
flowershawl
Golves On? - detail 1
cake slices 2




Fabulous!
you can visit her website at:

You have just read the article entitled Totally in LOVE with Bridget Davies. Please read the article from ZsaZsa Bellagio – Like No Other About , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://janetrevisinglife.blogspot.com/2013/10/totally-in-love-with-bridget-davies.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment