elegante'


" I want you to come live with me, and die with me, and everything with me. "

Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita

Maison Martin Margiela fall 2013
Hydrangeas in a vase - Adeline Maud Russell van Schaik 
Pear Nectar & Thyme Mimosa
Jacqueline Bouvier riding her horse Danseuse in a horse show at Miss Porter’s School.
Farmington, Conneticut
Panthéon on Flickr.
Alain Delon and Nathalie Delon

via: blaaargh



"Had I told the sea
What I felt for you,
It would have left its shores,
Its shells,
Its fish,
And followed me. "

-Nizar Qabbani


Calvin Klein SS 08
welder - by eugenia kyriakopoulou


details here:



" I awake full of you. Your image and the intoxication of last night give my senses no rest."

-Napoleon Bonaparte to Joséphine de Beauharnais (December 1795)

DETAILS HERE: FEATHER CLUTCH
details here:
Jean Desses, Paris - Richard Avedon (1954)
Daria Werbowy in 'Londres en Majesté'
Photographer: David Sims
Dress: Alexander McQueen F/W 2013/14
Vogue Paris August 2013


Stella Tennant for Burberry by Mario Testino





" Only those things are beautiful which are inspired by madness and written by reason. "

― André Gide


Bianco and Nero
Marcello Dudovich


You have just read the article entitled elegante'. Please read the article from ZsaZsa Bellagio – Like No Other About , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://janetrevisinglife.blogspot.com/2013/10/elegante_15.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment