gorgeous time



"As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better."

-Steve Maraboli 



Dries Van Noten Spring/Summer 2014
via:wehavenostyle


Versace Fall/Wint 1998 - Audrey Marnay by Steven Meisel


"Stars are beautiful, but they may not take part in anything, they must just look on forever."


-J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan


The Sonata by Irving Ramsey Wiles, 1889 (detail)

"1960 Kusagi" - Vogue Turkey October 2010
via:enversdudecor
Irving Penn, Flower (1973)

Michael Kors SS 2014

via:thepreppyyogini



"Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

You have just read the article entitled gorgeous time. Please read the article from ZsaZsa Bellagio – Like No Other About , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://janetrevisinglife.blogspot.com/2013/10/gorgeous-time.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment