Party at my House

Day 199 “Party At My House” by Matt Chinworth (TypeSWAMP)
via:acompletelife.tumblr
vogue.com
via:cocktailpartyeconomics.com



“I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumours to my dogs.”
― Andy Warhol


via: style-maven
via:careerealism.com
vogue
via:alabastercrow
via:persephonemagazine.com



“I believe when life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...and try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.” 

― Ron White


via:theboattrip.eu
via: scented-memories
via: dailydoseofstuf 
via:tumblr.com



“When you're the most happening person at the party, it's time to leave” 

― Kelly Cutrone, If You Have to Cry, Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You


via:erinnerunganjetzt
via:fastcompany.com
via:creationsmusic.com
Parmveer “Parm" Masuta
"LIFE is either a DARING ADVENTURE or NOTHING"
Digital Art 2013
via:betype.co
via: poorartists
via:thewaxwing.com
via:stitelyentertainment.wordpress.com
Jazzfest 2013 by Christoffer Meyer
via:betype.co
via:sandiegodjcompany.com
via: dustjacketattic.blogspot.com.au

by suzannaanna
via:betype.co
via:guestofaguest.com
by MaryKateMcDevitt
via:betype.co
via:acompletelife.tumblr
via:jennivision
via: beyonce
by LyricADay
via:betype.co
via:8tracks.com
via:hegospelcoalition.org



“My advice for life: dance and sing your song while the party is still on.” 

― Rasheed Ogunlaru


vogue.com
via:wallpaperage.com
via:fashionpuls.blogspot.com
via:jeffreymcwhorter.blogspot.com




"I drink to the general joy o’ the whole table." Macbeth” 

― William Shakespeare, Macbeth

*
You have just read the article entitled Party at my House. Please read the article from ZsaZsa Bellagio – Like No Other About , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://janetrevisinglife.blogspot.com/2013/07/party-at-my-house.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment