From sparkly cake pops and lacy emerald cookies to a whimsical chevron cake, this Gorgeous & Green Wedding Dessert Table is pretty, rustic & impressive!
Stephanie Brown & Izabela Chmielewska of Sweet Table give us just a taste of their talent, beautifully showcasing romantic white flowers (fresh & fondant!) and an assortment of sweets, making us fall in love with the Pantone color of the year!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Emerald cake pops with sparkly sprinkles and gold chevron sticks
– Green chevron wedding cake with romantic fondant flower topper
– Stamped heart and green doily cookies
– White dresser dessert display, chalkboard backdrop, and Kraft paper risers
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Stephanie and Izabela…
DECORATIONS & DIY
The emerald chevron table runner is hand-made. We re-painted the cabinet that the table is resting on and painted a large canvas in chalkboard paint. We wrote messages on the chalkboard.
All sweets were made by us. These included cake pops, marshmallows, meringues, cookies, cake, cupcakes, chocolate bars, and jellies in five flavors.
The only thing on the table that were bought outside of our trade supply store were the gold straws purchased from Sweet Lulu.
VENDOR CREDITS & RESOURCES:
– Desserts, Styling, Chalkboard and Chevron Table Runner: Sweet Table
– Photographer: MKPhotographics
– Florist: Little Birdie Events
– Gold Chevron Straws: Shop Sweet Lulu